Let’s face it, sex is pretty awesome. But did you know that having sex every night can actually be good for your health? Here are five reasons why you should be getting it on every night.
1. It’s a great stress reliever
Having sex can be a fantastic way to relieve stress after a long day. The physical activity of sex releases endorphins, which are the body’s natural feel-good chemicals. These endorphins can help to reduce stress and promote relaxation.
2. It can improve your sleep
The release of endorphins during sex not only helps to reduce stress, but it can also promote better sleep. Endorphins are natural sedatives, so having sex before bed can help you fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer.
3. It boosts your immune system
Believe it or not, having sex every night can actually help to boost your immune system. According to a study by Wilkes University in Pennsylvania, people who have sex at least once a week have higher levels of an antibody called immunoglobulin A (IgA), which can help to protect against colds and other illnesses.
4. It’s good for your heart
Regular sex can also be good for your heart. A study by the New England Research Institute found that men who have sex at least twice a week have a lower risk of heart disease than men who have sex less frequently. Sex is a form of exercise, after all, and regular exercise is important for heart health.
5. It can improve your relationship
Finally, having sex every night can actually improve your relationship with your partner. It can increase intimacy, improve communication, and help you feel more connected to each other. Plus, it’s just plain fun!
So there you have it, five reasons why you should be having sex every night. Of course, this doesn’t mean that you have to have sex every single night, but it’s nice to know that regular sex can have some pretty great benefits.
– “7 Surprising Benefits of Sex.” Healthline, www.healthline.com/health/healthy-sex/benefits-of-sex#7.-It-could-help-boost-your-immune-system. Accessed 18 Apr. 2023.
– “Regular Sex May Improve Heart Health.” WebMD, www.webmd.com/heart-disease/news/20101020/regular-sex-may-improve-heart-health. Accessed 18 Apr. 2023.
– “Sex, Sleep, and Stress: A Better Connection.” Psychology Today, www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/sleep-newzzz/201304/sex-sleep-and-stress-better-connection. Accessed 18 Apr. 2023.